Part 1. Administrative Rules
- You can make deposits via Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bank Wire.
- Minimum deposit via Ethereum and Bitcoin is $500.
- Minimum deposit via Bank Wire Transfer is $10000.
- Interest is paid every day at 6 PM GMT.
- Referral commission constitutes 14% from every deposit made by the members you have referred to us.
- Compounding rates of 0% to 100% are available and can be modified at any time.
Part 2. Legal Disclaimer
-Ethereum Investment is an investment project of private nature, not available to the general public and is, therefore, exempt from U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and all amendments thereof, and from any equivalent law of any jurisdiction.
-Ethereum Investment disclaims any liability for the investments in any investment opportunities brought to your attention on our website. You should not consider anything found on our website an offer to sell securities or a solicitation to invest in any investment opportunity.
-Ethereum Investment requires you to be at least 18 years of age in order to be eligible for using our services.
-Ethereum Investment requires you to act as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity or authority.
-Ethereum Investment reserves the right to suspend any membership upon the breach of any of the rules and requirements of our Terms.
-Ethereum Investment is not accountable for any damage or loss of data caused by any events, actions or omissions, that lead to delay or distortions in the transmission of information, requests and orders due to a breakdown in any transmission facilities that are beyond the control of Ethereum Investment.
- Communication between you and Ethereum Investment is viewed as private communication of confidential information intended to be used by you only. Ethereum Investment requires you to keep all the communication private and not to disclose it to any third party unless this information is obviously of a public nature.
-Ethereum Investment reserves the right to alter its Terms at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of Terms on our website. Members are responsible for constant reviewing of our Terms.
Part 3. Anti-Spam Policy
- We do not tolerate spam in any of its forms or methods.
- Members are allowed to post messages advertising us only on appropriate forums or in chatrooms where such posting is allowed. In any other case such posting will be considered as spam and members resorting to spamming will have their accounts cancelled.
- In case you plan on advertising us on various forums and private groups where such posting is allowed, you are obliged to notify us about such posts.